Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A sweet Sister in Relief Society shared her testimony - which really brought tears to my eyes and touched my heart - I just love Conversion Stories! She is a convert to the Church and I just loved how she told how all of her life she had 3 questions: 1) Do we live after this life? 2) Where do we go when we die? 3) Who are the "Lost Sheep"? When she asked her Catholic Priest he formed his hand into a fist, and shaking this fist told her not to be difficult and ask hard questions! She said that whenever she asked these questions of other churches that no one could answer. Then along come the Missionaries and they could answer all her questions!! She said that she knew then and there that our Church is true!!! I sometimes forget that most of the world really do not know what we know. How blessed we are to have the knowledge that only comes by way of the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I too add my testimony that
The Church is true!

No comments: