Sunday, April 11, 2010







































I need to explain this! Today at Church a sweet older Sister, Sister Ella Lam, gave me a little Handmade Box that she made from a Thank You card that I gave her a couple weeks ago. I love "thankyou notes" and wrote her a card when she gave me a beautiful Hawaiian Lei after we spoke in Sacrament Meeting. So with my Thank You note to her, she made me a darling little box and inside the box were two dollar bills folded into a shirt for Elder Freeman, and a frog for me that if you tap the back of it this frog can jump! So thoughtful!!! The members of the Makiki Ward are so loving and kind!

2 comments:

allison said...

You need to send that home so I can see how she did it. I love that idea!

Diana said...

I would love how to make these darling little boxes myself; such cute keepsakes that you can put at guest's dinner plates! I'll ask her how!