1. Elder with Blood in Stool for 5 months (sorry folks - remember, I'm a doctor
now!) is just now calling the Mission Office about it!
2. Elder with Ringworm
3. Elder with Eyeball that really was hurting - pretty good infection.
4. Sister with swollen Tonsils
5. Elder with Ear Ache (had perorated ear drum)
6. Elder needing change to his medications (kind of a serious situation which required calling his parents twice)
It was unbelievable, but the bottom line: we survived! Elder #1 had to have a CT Scan at Queens hospital and he will get the results of the Scan next week.
I now pray for GOOD HEALTH for all these great Missionaries! WHEW!