Friday, February 26, 2010

We are so excited for you and so proud of you! You two are amazing people separately, so together you’re even more wonderful! I am sure you’re going to blow this mission out of the water! You’re both going to be fantastic! This will be an amazing experience and we love reading your blog and seeing pictures. What a great way to journal your experiences and keep your kids and grandkids informed about your mission adventures. What a blessing you are.

You will be in our daily prayers and we hope that you find experiences with members and non-members that will lift you up and strengthen you!

I will try to send at least a weekly email about our family’s events and experiences and I will try to do better about updating my facebook! Do you have a physical address where we can send notes or cards from time to time? I know I missed sending Lee a birthday card because I wasn’t sure where to send it. I wasn’t sure if you were staying overnight at the MTC or what you were doing, so I apologize for that.

Best of luck to you! We will miss you and are grateful for technology, so that we can share your wonderful experiences with our children. Thank you for being such wonderful people and for being such great in-laws to me, parents to Kirt and grandparents to the kids! We love you and appreciate you!! Karen

No comments: