Monday, February 15, 2010



Your 1st Day... Hello Diana:

I have been thinking about you and have wondered what I could give you this day as you and Lee begin your new adventure. The only thing I can think of is to let you know how much I love you. You and I have a very special connection. You are a rock in my life; one that I have always been able to count on. Whenever I need something or someone, you have always been there to listen, help, and bring clarity. I will miss you while you are gone, but know that there will be many blessings brought to our entire family because of your service while on this mission. I know that you will find much happiness and and satisfaction in the service you give while in Hawaii. I have always been grateful for the time I had in Denmark. It is a wonderful experience that you will cherish for the rest of your life. I will think of you everyday while you are away, but know that all is well.


What God Has Given Us

"Our Father in Heaven has given us, His children, much more than any mortal mind can comprehend. Under His direction the Great Jehovah created this wondrous world we live in. God the Father watches over us, fills our hearts with breathtaking joy, brightens our darkest hours with blessed peace, distills upon our minds precious truths, shepherds us through times of distress, rejoices when we rejoice, and answers our righteous petitions." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Much Love to you and Lee,

Jonathan -

No comments: